2011-07-20

Gotta go squaredancing

Bloggar pa engelska. Hatar tangentbordet. Google translate for you guys som inte orkar.

So far I've been to New York, for just a day and we were superjetlagged so I'm gonna explore more when we're going back there for two whole days. It's always like that when we go to Manhattan, because it's really expensive to stay at hotels there, plus we always have to move on to visit friends. BUt I bought a new swimsuit! It's awesome. Then we left for Boston. Well there we hung out with our familyfriends Kirsten, Richard, Lily and Cole. Cole took me to a movie one night. A documentary about what it's like to be a woman in the punkrock-scene in America, mostly the eastern part. Cole is punk btw. It was great, and I met lots of cool people, but the seats were so uncomfortable. My but went numb after 15 minutes. We also went out to Kirstens mom's house in Cape Cod. Google it for pictures, I'll uploas some aswell when I get home. It's amazingly beautiful. We painted with watercolors in the garden, and went out to a lake called Crystal lake and swam across it.

Now, after getting up at 4 am in the morning in New York, flying to Salt Lake City and from there driving to a ranch outside of a small town called Dubois, WY, we arrived at 10.30. Since then we've been hiking in the beautiful mountains and riding horses. Today we went loping. It was crazyfun. Talk to you guys later, gotta go squaredancing.

/inkzor

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar