2009-08-03

||

Strömstad är regnigt. Känns som att tiden står stilla, av någon anledning. Regnet sänker sig över staden och allt stannar för en stund. Typ.

(It's a good thing tears never show in the pouring rain
As if a good thing ever could make up for all the pain
There'll be no last chance I promise to never mess it up again
Just a sweet pain of watching your back as you walk
As I'm watching you walk away
And now you're gone there's like an echo in my head
And I remember every word you said

It's a cruel thing you'll never know all the ways I tried
It's a hard thing faking a smile when I feel like I'm falling apart inside
And now you're gone there's like an echo in my head
And I remember every word you said

And you never were, and you never will be mine
No, you never were, and you never will be mine)

/inkzor

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar