2009-07-16

Hjälp.

Vet du vad? Jag är arg. Let me tell you why, and I think I'll speak english this time:

- This fucking keyboard is messed up. If I want to write a number I have to hold in shift while I do it, the same with dots and exclamationmarks.

- I've been in the car for about six hours today, only to arrive to a cheep house realizing the ones we traded our house with got a much better deal from this than we did.

- It's 36 degrees outside. Our neighbours have a pool, we don't. Their daughter has been in it since we got here and if I don't get to swim in it too I'll strangle her because I have a headache and I didn't sleep well last night.

- Wanna know why I didn't sleep very well last night? Well, first off we decided to rent a room in an old french ladies house in the countryside, and by the way she smelled of urine, instead of staying at a normal hotel like Ibis for a change; like a normal family would do. Of cource she had to live close to a a farm or something because I woke up at five because of a rooster.

And yeah yeah, we are indeed very privileged to be able to travel and see the world. but right now I just want to be back in Stockholm.
If you don't have anything nice to say, please leave.
The trip has been okay otherwise, I'll write more about Germany and Belgium later, when I've been food-shopping... Yay..

Okey, I'll leave, bye.

/inkzor

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar