2010-04-05

Easter sunday

Yesterday was easter sunday. First we went to the church, because thats how they do it. I did not enjoy the service, but hey, that's how I am. When the pastor gathered all the children in the chruch up at the scene and asked them where they could find Jesus and everybody "aaaw":ed when one little girl said "in our hearts", I found anger in my heart instead of Jesus. I did enjoy the over all experience though, it was a lot of fun to observe all the people.
Then we got home, and it was sunny outside and 25 degrees in the sun. The cherryblossom and daffodils made the idyll. I wore shorts. Me and the other kids walked barefoot in the low river right by the house, and balanced on the railroad tracks right by the house over to the green fields where the dogs went crazy and ran around all over the place. Hanging out is simple, as long as you stay in the moment.
Then of course, we had dinner. Doing a lot of eating over here, and I miss my gym at home, but it's great anyway.

Today's Joel's birthday. Ma bro's 19 now. Congrat's!

I miss you guys, and wish you were here to experience it all with me. Tomorrow we're heading for N.Y. Thrilling!

/inkzor

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar